- Well-meaning stupidity
- Darkness (as in "the opposite of brightness")
- Selfcontradictory statements
- Frictionless "R&B"
- People who make lists about what they don't like
To avoid spam many websites make you fill out a CAPTCHA, or log in via an account at a corporation such as Twitter, Facebook, Google or even Microsoft GitHub.
I have chosen to use a more old school method of spam prevention.
To post a comment here, you need to:
- Configure a newsreader¹ to connect to the server
1119using nntps (nntp over TLS).
- Open the newsgroup called
lantern.koldfrontand post a follow up to the article.
Or, you can fill in this form: