Here's How Records Give You More Of What You Want:
- The Best For Less. Records give you top quality for less
money than any other recorded form.
- They Allow Selectivity Of Songs And Tracks. With records
it's easy to pick out the songs you want to play, or to play
again a particular song or side. You can't do this as easily with
anything but a phonograph record.
- They're The Top Quality In Sound. Long-playing phonograph
records look the same now as when they were introduced in
1948, but there's a world of difference. Countless refinements
and developements have been made to perfect the long-playing
record's technical excellence and insure the best in sound
reproduction and quality available in recorded form.
- They'll Give You Hours Of Continous And Uninterrupted
Listening Pleasure. Just stack them up on your automatic
changer and relax.
- They're Attractive, Informative And Easy To Store. Record
albums are never out of place. Because of the aesthetic appeal of
the jacket design, they're beautifully at home in any living room
or library. They've also got important information on the backs -
about the artists, about the performances or about the
program. And because they're flat and not bulky, you can store
hundres in a minimum of space and still see every title.
- If It's In Recorded Form, You Know It'll Be Available On
Records. Everything's on long-playing records these
days ... your favourite artists, shows, comedy, movie sound
tracks, concerts, drama, documented history, educational material
... you name it. This is not so with any other kind of recording.
- They Make A Great Gift. Everybody you know loves
music. And practically everyone owns a phonograph. Records are a
gift that says a lot to the person you're giving them to. And
they keep on remembering.
And Remember ... It Always Happens First On Records.