"Random links I thought I wanted to read when I bookmarked them". I think that's the most precise label I can use. Perhaps with the byline: "And I did read... some of them; actually - really, I'm telling you"...
- The Final Hours of Black & White.
- Nintendo Virtual Boy.
- Computer Geeks Discount Outlet has cool, cheap, black IBM keyboards.
- Telephone Voice Changers.
- Hi-Mac. Think Puppets. Think Love.
- Apple History.
- Snow-War. Half-Life Editing Resource Center. Counter-Map.
- Why Mathematicians Now Care About Their Hat Color.
- Computers that improve themselves.
- Programmer rules out property rights fight appeal. In his own words.
Akkana on Customizing Mozilla (the user-interface, specifically). Quite a lot can be accomplished quite easily, it seems. Cool.
"If we could get a couple of large format LCD screens to hang in front of the Central Post, we could give (the Star Ship) Enterprise a run,"Houston, Windows Has Problems.