- 2017-12-09 Updating Intel ME on a Lenovo Carbon X1 3rd gen
No doubt to Andrew S. Tanenbaum's great joy recent news have revealed
that many Intel processors run a version of Minix on some kind of
extra "security" core...
- 2016-12-14 Password best practices in the 21st century
NIST tells it like it is:
"Verifiers SHOULD NOT impose other composition rules (mixtures of different character types, for example) on memorized secrets....
- 2015-12-04 Let's Encrypt bonus
Before Let's Encrypt I had created my own certificate authority certificate, which I signed my http, xmpp, and mail-certificates with.
To stop my phone from...
- 2015-11-29 Let's Encrypt!
After applying to join the Let's Encrypt beta program a while back, I got an email with an invite for the domains I registered.
Yesterday I set it up, using...
- 2014-06-28 New self signed CA for koldfront.dk
I have replaced my certificates with a new set, all signed by my new self signed certificate authority for koldfront.dk.
You can download the CA certificate...
- 2014-05-25 eBay password reset
Recently eBay was hacked, and their user database containing encrypted passwords was compromised.
As is standard procedure, they are asking all customers to...
- 2011-09-09 Interesting talk about SSL
... and authenticity by Moxie Marlinspike at BlackHat USA 2011.
If you just want the funny story, listen to the first 3 minutes. More hilarity ensues, though...