- 2014-12-06 Too little time, too many links
Here is a bunch of apparently rare Hunter S. Thompson articles, that I ought to read: *HST – Rare Articles. I have been trying to get myself together to learn...
- 2014-06-09 Perl on Stackoverflow
Funny how many of the bad questions about Perl on Stackoverflow are related to handling files coming from microbiology. I guess being an introductory language...
- 2013-01-30 Not liking coriander
It looks like there might be a genetic reason for not liking coriander: "Cilantro as a matter of taste". I don't like the taste of coriander. I wonder if I...
- 2010-07-18 How bacteria "talk"
Fun talk on how bacteria communicate with each other (same species and different species).
- 2008-08-30 IBM in Africa
Finally computers and biotechnology are used for something truly useful and important: improving humankind's knowledge of cocoa!
- 2008-08-03 Underwater migration
Wauw, that looks oh so pretty!
- 2007-02-18 Phylogenetic trees of the SMB "protocol"
Funny to find this old bookmark: "Genome Model Applied to Software ", from 2004.